Porter Creek is supporting the need for surge capacity in Maryland, Virginia, Delaware and the District of Columbia. Please fill out the contact form or call 301-922-1464 if you need permanent or temporary morgue capacity.
We have body bags in stock!
Please see our flyer. Lead times vary from 1-6 weeks.
Mopec and Mortuary Response Services
- Refrigerator morgue trailers with racks from
- Collapsible Racks with trays from Mopec
- MERC SYSTEM: BODY COOLING WITHOUT A REFRIGERATOR
- Mopec SAFE SEAL BSL-4 Containment body bag system
- Mopec MAXAIR CAPR – autopsy and pathology PAPR system for personal protection replaces N-95 masks, very comfortable and no fit tests!
- Bone Dust Vacuum Collector For Mopec or Stryker Autopsy saws
- Stainless Steal Cleaning And Disinfecting Kit
Scimedico C19 Response Solutions
- Scimedico C19-Response Temporary Patient Care™ – modular patient care solution deployed in 16, 24, and 32 room configurations
- Temporary Environments – Morgue Solutions – 12-48 decedent solutions
- Scimedico HAZMAT C19-Response BSL Conversion™
- Decontamination Services & Lab Protection
- Scimedico Preventive Maintenance™ – Grossing stations, autopsy tables and Scimedico PM Kit™ (with Scimedico 2X10X20 Methodology™)
Full room, equipment and N95 masks decontamination with aerosolized hydrogen peroxide – Details